Why do you need insurance for your boat or personal watercraft?
You'll enjoy the water even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you are in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it can cost a substantial amount of money to fix or replace the boat.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it's on land; accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Things to consider and questions to consider:
This website provides a basic summary of the insurance products offered by Martin & Zerfoss. It is not a statement of contract and coverage may not apply in all areas. For a complete description of coverage, please read the insurance policy, including all endorsements.
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- Do you offer a specialty prestige yacht and watercraft program?